We at hanfod.NL are committed to safeguarding the privacy of affiliates who use the Website or contribute in any way to the events and facilities we are responsible for. This policy sets out how we will treat personal information.
1. Information collected
You can browse the hanfod.NL website without disclosing any personal information about yourself. All information provided is on a voluntary basis. When you read, search or perform any other action on the public hanfod.NL website, or communicate with us, we may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering your interest in hanfod.NL, including but not limited to name, address, e-mail address, phone number;
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
We respect children’s privacy and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit any personal information to us. You should seek guidance from a parent or guardian to assist you.
2. Use of your personal data
We respect your privacy and appreciate your interest. At no time do we ever provide your personal information to any third party, associate, or service provider unless absolutely necessary in order to provide a service that you have requested. We may use your personal information to:
- administer and enhance the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) communications.
- send you automated email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send you news and other communications that may be of interest to you by email.
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
You may unsubscribe at any time from news and communications by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the consent you grant to us.
3. Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is inherently insecure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we make no representation or warranties as to the security of your data transmitted to the website. Any transmission is at your own risk.
We warrant to our affiliates that will follow industry best practice in securing your personal data, encrypting your data in transit and securing it using role-based authentication. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure firewall-protected server. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology. hanfod.NL holds your personal data in accordance with the security provisions of the Data Protection legislation.
4. Managing your data
We will take reasonable steps to create an accurate record of any personal information you have submitted through this website. However, we do not assume responsibility for confirming the ongoing accuracy of your personal information.
5. Data Protection
hanfod.NL complies with the Data Protection Act. You may instruct us to provide you with the personal data that we hold about you subject to the payment of a fee fixed at £10.00 (ten pounds sterling) and a written request to: email@example.com
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
7. Links to other websites
8. International data transfers